School Holiday Workshops / October
Location: Creative Arts Napier
Spaces are limited to 10 students. If the workshop you are interested in is not showing below it is because all the spaces are full. Please sign up to the newsletter at the bottom of the home page www.thepencilroom.co.nz if you would like to be notified as soon as the next holiday workshops are up on the website.
INDIVIDUAL WORKSHOPS ARE NOW FULL. THERE IS ONE FULL WEEK CONCESSION LEFT TFOR 30TH SEPT – 4TH OCT.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PAYMENT IS REQUIRED BELOW TO COMPLETE THE BOOKING PROCESS AND THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS MUST BE AGREED TO:
– The Pencil Room has safety regulations and rules in place that students must follow. I understand that The Pencil Room will take all reasonable care of my child but is not liable for accident, injury, or loss of possessions.
– I give permission for my child to receive urgent medical treatment if necessary and agree to pay any extra costs involved. We will endeavour to contact you prior.
– I agree that I or a family member will pick up my child at the specified finish time. Staff must be notified in writing if any child is to leave with a non family member.
– I will provide the necessary food and drink for my child to bring for the day.
– The Pencil Room may use photos of workshops and artwork for promotional purposes on social media – please advise at time of registration if you have any objections to this.
– I confirm that all enrolment information is correct.
-Withdrawal from workshops within five days of the class starting will incur an admin charge. Please see the refund policy here https://www.thepencilroom.co.nz/refund-policy/.
This event is fully booked.